Use your browser's back button to return Print
WindFarm Prayer Requests
Wind Farm Prayer Requests
I'm new to DAB, only 2 years, but as I listen every day, I notice all the 'unread' prayer requests, over 2,000, and it touches my heart. I have decided to commit to reading as many as I can every day and pray that more of God's people can do the same. I feel God wants us to be tighter with eachother than ever before, I'll do my best and will be praying for God to speak to others for this matter. So many people crying out to God, it just really moved me. Love you all!!!!! And praying for this ministry every day!
Irma 05/17/2012 10:38

Replies:
wendy burgess 05/17/2012 10:59
You are so right Irma and it would be truly amazing if all DAB folk looked at the prayer requests every day. Something to try to do. Thanks for the push! God Bless
Irma 05/19/2012 10:56
Thanks Wendy! I appreciate the encouragement! Lord, help us all to do your work!
Davidwayne Lackey 05/19/2012 21:43
I don't remember seeing so many missed prayer requests. I generally don't miss many days on the prayer forum and if I see one that has no posts on it I usually post there to let the poster know it has been read and prayed over. Where did you get the stat from Irma?
debra clinton 05/20/2012 08:47
I think this might be a bit of confusion on Irma's part. I think when it says unread it is showing what SHE has not read and not the entire community. I know I pray every day for all the new prayer request but I don't always post a reply. No doubt there are many like myself. When you first look at the prayer request forum it will say unread to certain postings you in particular have not read. If I am wrong hopefully someone will explain what Irma is talking about. Thanks
Kimberly 05/21/2012 11:57
Yes, I know that if it is the first time I have logged on since "New" prayer requests have been posted, it will show those as "New". However, the last column does show who the last person was to reply to the posted request. They may appear unread but only to those who have not read them yet. I can see how that can be a little confusing, but I have seen many replies to those, they are just new to me.
Irma 05/22/2012 09:43
Thanks everyone, I'm still new to DAB, so I might have gotten over concerned at the numbers I see, which now makes sense, that, those numbers would be for my view. Sorry if I caused any problems, just got concerned and felt the need to start praying for all those numbers. Please forgive me.
Davidwayne Lackey 05/22/2012 22:59
All is well Irma you have good intent. No confusion here. God bless you for your heart for others. I wish that all had the same concern for prayer that you have.
gloria 05/22/2012 23:54
Whatever the numbers mean. Thanks Irma for the encouragement for all of us in the DAB family to come to the prayer forum each day. I agree the Lord needs for us to pray together more and more in this life.
"The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all His works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon HIM, to all that call upon HIM in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear HIM; he also will hear their cry, and will save them. The LORD preserveth all that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever."
Psalm 145:17-21. Gloria in So. Florida. <>< ~~~