Use your browser's back button to return Print
WindFarm Prayer Requests
Healing needed
Dear family,

The father of a dear friend of mine is very ill. He has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now after an unexpected cardiac event required open-heart surgery. Since then many complications, minor procedures, and multiple surgeries have kept him on machines and very incapacitated. His daughter (my friend) is the only relative nearby and is working to support him and pay for the insurmountable medical expenses he will now have. This will be a long road to recovery, both physical and financially, and he is nowhere near out of the woods. Please keep this family in your prayers and pray for miraculous healing.

Thank you!
Katie 07/06/2012 11:10

Replies:
EG 07/06/2012 13:42
Jeremiah 32:17 "Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you."

Thank You Father that this situation is not too hard for You. Thank You for bringing healing to Your son who is in the hospital right now. Thank You for blessing the hands that care for him. Thank You for bringing healing to his body and spirit. Thank You for providing all the necessary funds; Your storehouse never runs out therefore we live in abundance and all needs are met. Thank You for bringing Your comfort and hope to this family.
wendy burgess 07/06/2012 14:10
May your friend and her father know and feel the loving arms of God around them at this difficult time. I pray that their individual relationships with the Lord Jesus will flourish and their relationship with one another will become closer and healed of anything between them from the past.
Hendrik Tan 07/07/2012 11:07
I pray with others and Katie for katie's friend father and the family - Lord you are the healer. We brought the Father's of Katie's friend to you - Grant your love and mercy in the healing process. Our faith in you and we know that you listen to our humble request. Let your name be praise - Amen
Davidwayne Lackey 07/07/2012 23:59
Praying
Shirley 07/11/2012 11:51
Father, I am praying for your miraculous intervention in the circumstances of these dear people. Comfort them about the bills, send Christian friends to be with him as he recovers, send help to the daughter in accomplishing her daily tasks+, help them to hear your clear word of counsel each day. We praise and thank you that he is receiving help.