WindFarm Prayer Requests

Prayer for Sister in Law's VISA /
Please pray for my sister in law Gina. She is needing her green card application to be approved in a certain time frame so that her daughter can remain here in the United States. Right now she has a working VISA, but without permanent residency her daughter will have to go back to the Philippines. There are many issues surrounding this so just pray that things will be cleared up, and this will increase Gina's faith and let her faith stand in victory. May God's will be done if her daughter is to stay here or God has other plans. May God's will be done, and may her family have peace.

Also, please pray for my Dad. We are going tonight to a men's conference at our church together. We are both going to be greeters, but my Dad's arm has been really hurting him. Pray that when he shakes peoples hands that God will give him supernatural strength and the pain will go away. I just thank the Lord that he hears all our prayers. Pray also for the men's conference this weekend that lives will be changed. We have about 600 men who are coming. We are even going to have an hour prayer time tomorrow morning as men lift up prayer for the event. That it be life changing for the men who come.
Kurt 05/18/2012 08:43

Replies:
EG 05/18/2012 15:33
Acts 3:6-7 Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man's feet and ankles became strong.

Praying for the same kind of healing for your father; that He gets a transfer of spirit and healing with each hand shake. God bless you both for serving in His house this evening. Also, praying His will be done for Gina and that He directs her steps.
Jake Van Horn 05/19/2012 01:02
Praying with you Kurt.
Irma 05/19/2012 10:46
Prayine!!!
Davidwayne Lackey 05/19/2012 21:34
Praying
Misty Asplund 05/24/2012 00:23
Praying
start of topic