WindFarm Prayer Requests

Sale of my home
I sold my home in Indiana and signed my side of the closing papers on June 7th at the Title Company. We have been waiting on paperwork to be approved from the underwriters for the buyers VA loan. My son got a job in Jacksonville FL and started it on June 18th. I decided to move to Jacksonville as well and we would split the moving cost. My realtor and the buyers loan officer assured me it would close on June 22 (closing date on our contract) or sooner, so I hired a moving company and moved down on June 15th. I also signed a lease down here.

As of today June 26th it has not closed yet and the loan officer in Indiana still says it will. I have not heard from my realtor in two days. Please pray that God will give me wisdom, favor & discernment. I am without a home church and praying for God's direction in my life. Please pray for healing in my lower back and where to find help for the pain. I am believing for a miracle and a new start in life.
Karen 06/26/2012 14:39

Replies:
gloria 06/26/2012 19:12
Thank You Lord for all You have done for Karen and all You will do in her life. I pray for You to grant Karen Wisdom, favor and discernment during her move to Florida. Lord You know what Karen has need of you know her struggles, I lift her up before you this night. I pray Your protection and provision on her life. I magnify Your great and holy name, and believe You will bring a miracle into Karen's circumstances and a new start for her life from this day. All praise, worship, and glory to You. In Jesus' holy name I pray, Amen.
Jake Van Horn 06/27/2012 01:14
Praying for you, Karen.
Jerry 06/27/2012 04:31
Praying for you Karen
Hendrik Tan 06/28/2012 09:52
I pray with others for Karen - Jesus, you are steady. You guide us all the way and we know that you are God of provide. Grant wisdom, patience and peaceful mind to Karen during this process. We believe that you will solve all the problem with the sale of her home. Pour your love and favour to her, and guide her with the new start of her life. We praise your name, in every seasons we have no doubt as you are faithful. We believe in your name Jesus, that you have the best plan for Karen. Thank you Jesus.
Shirley 06/28/2012 14:27
Karen, praying in agreement with the dab family for God to work out the details of your beautiful new life in FL
Karen 06/29/2012 14:31
My house closed today PTL! Thank you all for praying and standing in faith with me... I just can't say it enough, there is power in prayer when two or more stand in agreement.

I also found a new church and met a gal who sat next to me at the Wednesday evening service. She invited me to a concert tonight in Jacksonville (Laura's Story). I love her songs and hear she has a powerful testimony. God is good ? love you all.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths ~ Proverbs 3:6
Karen 06/29/2012 14:36
The ? mark was supposed to be a heart (symbol on my Mac) sorry. There is no question lol GOD IS GOOD!
start of topic