WindFarm Prayer Requests

Praying for breakthrough
Hi Folks am asking for real breakthrough in my life on all issues. God has said sooo much but am treading water at the moment I need breakthrough!
Jerry 06/27/2012 04:35

Replies:
Tammy 06/27/2012 11:57
Lord,
Open the floodgates for Jerry. Give him a real movement in his life and spirit. Show him Your path, and help him to walk in obedience to You, in Jesus' name, Amen
wendy burgess 06/27/2012 12:47
I pray that whatever is stopping Jerry from moving into your plans for his life be swiftly and effectively dealt with through the precious and powerful blood of Jesus. We pray against anything that is holding Jerry back and release him into the plans that you have already spoken to him about. In Jesus' powerful name. Amen
Davidwayne Lackey 06/27/2012 23:19
Praying in agreement
Jake Van Horn 06/28/2012 00:26
Praying
gloria 06/28/2012 00:54
Dear Lord I lift Jerry up to You in prayer this morning. I pray Lord for You to guide Jerry; walk with him and keep him on the perfect path You have designed just for Jerry to walk. I believe You will guide him to walk into his destiny as Jerry continues to fix his eyes on You. Allow Your light to shine into the world through us your people. In Jesus' holy name I pray, Amen.
Shirley 06/28/2012 14:34
Jerry, Praying in agreement with the dab family.
Jerry 06/30/2012 06:12
Just thought I'd give an update! I've committed this weekend to prayer today to fasting and seeking breakthrough. Those of you who have seen my previous posts will have seen that at the moment I battle with depressive illness (Bipolar) I've also need God to come through with finance in the short term to pay bills by monday. I'm holding on to promises God has given in the past that he has great things for me to do! In healing and through that seeing people come to know Him. I'm glad of the forum here as I can put my prayer request, no one knows me so I'm not getting anything from it exept prayer. I desperately want to see these things come about not for me but For HIS Glory. To see HIS Kingdom move forward here in the UK. There is so much more I could write I just want to see Him glorified I've been through soo much rubbish in past 20 years. But God has been soo good and protected me I want to move on to the next chapter. I'm gonna leave it there as i'm waffling!!
Tom B 06/30/2012 08:09
Praying with you Jerry.
Misty Asplund 06/30/2012 13:02
Praying for you Jerry.
start of topic