WindFarm Prayer Requests

Prayer for Direction
This is my first time posting to the prayer forums. I have two prayer request that I would like to lift up today. First of all, I have been currently working at my job for 5 years and now there is a new opportunity to move to another company. I am torn on what is the best decision. I would like prayers for faith in God planning my steps and wisdom to know where he is leading me. Also, my wife and I have a little girl who is about to be 3. We have been trying for child #2 since January to no avail, which is beginning to get frustrating since our daughter seems to have been conceived at the mere thought of having a kid. I would like prayers for faith in God's timing and plan for our life in this situation.

And lastly, and most importantly, I ask for prayers that I may grow in my love for the Lord with a renewed passion for His word and His kingdom. I pray that I won't seek the approval of men over His approval and that I would be bold and courageous in living my life for Him. Too often I take the passive roll, or don't give an encouraging word because I fear how it may or may not be accepted. In my mind, I know this is foolish but when it comes to actually stepping up I often don't. Thank you all for your prayers. I'm truly blessed to be a part of this family!
Andy Clyce 06/27/2012 09:09

Replies:
Tom B 06/27/2012 09:51
Praying with you Andy.
Tammy 06/27/2012 11:50
Lord,
We ask for guidence in Andy's job situation. Comfort and strengthen his wife and family during this waiting time. Help him know exactly what You want him to do. Give wisdom and courage, and help him step out in faith. In Jesus' name, Amen
Davidwayne Lackey 06/27/2012 23:20
Praying
Jake Van Horn 06/28/2012 00:26
Praying with you, Andy.
Andy Clyce 06/28/2012 09:34
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers!
Hendrik Tan 06/30/2012 09:27
I am praying with others for Andy Clyce - Jesus you are beautiful, we lifted you name high. Thank you for the new job opportunity for Andy, grant your wisdom and guide him on his career path. We pray for his longing of 2nd child - We understand that your time is always right, grant him patience and trust in your only. Bless his family and grant him your grace in his life and renew his passion - so through him others can feel your love and to know you. Thank you Jesus, for your love and blessing. Amen
Misty Asplund 06/30/2012 12:56
Praying
Irma 07/03/2012 09:33
God will guide you Andy, all you need to do is trust and it sounds like you're doing that, I'm praying for you whole family. Listen to his sweet voice.
Debby 07/03/2012 22:58
Jesus, Thank You for your love for Andy and his family. I trust You to help and guide him in his vocation decisions. I know how difficult it can be do desire a very good thing, such as the blessing of a child, and wonder when it will come to pass. During this waiting time, Lord, may You encourage Andy and his wife. Grant them to grace to wait on Your timing. Bless them and fill them with Your Spirit. Amen.
tara 07/04/2012 19:45
Will pray for you, Andy.
start of topic