WindFarm Prayer Requests

Meeting about returning to fieldwork
My meeting with my 2 teachers (the powers that be) is set for next Friday, July 13th late morning to discuss my finishing my fieldwork in order to graduate. I had encountered my adrenal glands not working after I got the flu in my 1st attempt. I know that I should not fret as it is a sin, but I am still nervous about the possibility of them telling I can't try 1 more time and "No, go for you.” (I only get 1 more try.)
I will need to be at the top of my game & with it during fieldwork, stress will surely be there. This is why I have gone gluten-free (as well as corn-free to the best of my abilities; this is one of my many food allergies in the last 5-7 years). I have invested a lot of money in paying for the schooling & will have to pay it back, with or without a better paying job. I of course want to try & to be successful.
Please pray for the interaction & communication with my teachers & any & all future interactions with my fieldwork instructors (Lord willing this occurs.) In Jesus Name, Amen

MarieSharie 07/06/2012 11:11

Replies:
EG 07/06/2012 13:37
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Thank You Father for keeping Marie in peace during all trials. Thank You for giving Marie and the teachers the words to speak and for guiding the conversation. We trust Your good will be done in this situation and the right outcomes will come about.
wendy burgess 07/06/2012 14:20
Dear Marie it is indeed true that your God is a faithful and loving God. He sees the situation you are in and he understands your anxiety, but promises you the peace that passes all understanding. The Holy Spirit will give you the words you need to say at your interview and has already gone there before you! Looking forward to receiving your update with good news!
Hendrik Tan 07/07/2012 11:21
I Pray with others for Marie Sharie - Lord.. you are wonderful, we thank you for your love. Prepare Marie sharie with her next meeting - grant her wisdom, peace and grace to follow the path that you have prepare for her. We believe that you will give her the best. Jesus in you we surrender - Amen.
tara 07/07/2012 22:29
Will pray.

Shirley 07/11/2012 11:47
Praying that God will go with you during your tests and lead you in every decision you make about your career path.
start of topic