WindFarm Prayer Requests

Replies: (page   1   2)
Davidwayne Lackey 07/09/2012 23:35
Praying for you and your family Jaimi. Hang in there Sister, one day at a time. Let God worry about tomorrow. God is in control and He hears you.
Jake Van Horn 07/10/2012 00:38
Praying for you and your family, Jaimi.
EG 07/10/2012 17:41
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Praying for His strength for you and each person mentioned in your request.
Misty Asplund 07/10/2012 20:08
Praying for you and your family.
Shirley 07/11/2012 12:30
Dear Jami, You are going through so much. I pray God's love will surround you. May you walk daily in his presence. May you trust in the word he gives you each day. May his word calm your spirit and renew your hope.
Kris 07/11/2012 20:23
Precious Jami, you have had much on your shoulders over the last year or so. I hear what you are saying and I know the battle you are facing with your eating disorder and fibromyalgia. I wish I knew what to say that would make you feel better. What I can do is pray for you everyday and I will listen any time you need someone. God bless you, Jami.
Hendrik Tan 07/12/2012 10:50
I pray with Others for Jaimi VanGaalen - Jesus in you we rest. We bring Jaimi in your hand. You see all, you listen to our prayers. Never once you left us alone. Our hope and trust in you Lord. Heal her & her family, comfort her and bless her with your peace. Thank you Jesus - You are good. Amen
gloria 07/12/2012 21:17
Praying for you and your family.
Bex 07/13/2012 11:23
Lord may your peace that surpasses all understanding come to this precious one and her entire family!

Hang in there! God makes all things work for good!
Servant-Ken 07/14/2012 16:44
Jaimi,

Thanks for turning to God and this community again to help with support and prayers.I will support your Aunt Tracy in my prayers. I will also pray for your heart issues and over the doctors who are due to see you and your job. I want you to know I hear all of your concerns and will lift them up to God. Also prayers for your Mom and Dad (your Dad has been in my prayers for awhile). Hugs for you. You have so much on your mind and you are bearing a big load. Leave is to Jesus, his burden is light and you don't need to be carrying all this.
(page   1   2)
start of topic