WindFarm Prayer Requests

Struggling with infant and full time job
I thank God that I have a job and that I have a happy, healthy, infant boy. Yet my heart is depressed because soon he'll have to go to daycare, which we really can't afford, and I'll have such little time to spend with him. My job is great, but the business office keeps changing the rules regarding my employment unfairly and I feel taken advantage of. It is my dream to be a stay at home mom, or to even work part time. Now, I work six days a week and it's rough. Please pray that God would make things easier, and that I would focus more on Him and less on my situation. Thank you.
Rachel 07/09/2012 21:09

Replies:
Brenda 07/09/2012 21:31
The Father will make away for you. He knows your heart and love for your sweet baby and how you desire to spend more time with him. In the name of Jesus we thank God for giving you better hours at work. Cast your cares on the Lord for He truly cares about every area of your life. Thank Him for favor and give Him all the praise and glory He alone deserves.
Jake Van Horn 07/10/2012 00:40
Praying for you and your family, Rachel.
Kurt 07/10/2012 07:42
Praying for you too Rachel. Agreeing in prayer with Brenda and Jake. Lord, I pray that you open up new opportunities that will allow Rachel to stay home with her baby. Lift her cares and concerns. Lift the burden she carries and may it be light. May you protect Rachel's family as a shield around her. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Davidwayne Lackey 07/10/2012 21:04
Praying in agreement
Hendrik Tan 07/11/2012 11:04
I Pray with other for Rachel - Jesus in you we find the peace. Thank you for your blessing in Rachel life, thank you for the health, the work and the wonderful boy. You see her heart and her longing for more time with her child - Bless her with your wisdom and strength to overcome problem at work. You will protect her and will guide her to the best solution. Thank you Jesus for your blessing and for your love. Amen
Misty Asplund 07/11/2012 11:22
Praying
Shirley 07/11/2012 12:58
Rachel, I am believing with you that God will make a way to be the primary person in your son's life as he matures to manhood.
Kathryn 07/11/2012 18:12
You are not alone! So many of us have had to do the same. I pray that God will provide a way for you to be home more with your son, and that He will provide for all your needs. Cast your cares upon Him, because He cares for you.
Kris 07/11/2012 20:11
Praying for you, Rachel.
start of topic