WindFarm Prayer Requests

Prayer for my marriage -- and others who are hurting
My wife and I are in a counselor-supervised separation. There are thousands of details—like any other marriage—but suffice it to say that these are the darkest days of my life. I have little hope that things are going to turn around. My issues are financial. I have hid how bad things are from my wife out of guilt. I have managed our finances poorly and have put our house at risk. Rightfully so, my wife of 22+ years is struggling to trust me.

I'm sure that our marriage isn't the only one in this community that is struggling.

Please pray for God's intervention and that our marriage will be a trophy to His grace. We both believe in the covenant of marriage.
Mark Whitlock 08/19/2012 07:14

Replies:
gloria 08/19/2012 20:24
Dear Lord I lift up Mark and his wife to You in prayer this evening. Only You can see into our hearts and know what this couple need to bring them together. I pray with Mark for Your intervention Dear Lord to heal his marriage and that it be a trophy to Your grace. In Jesus' holy name I pray, Amen.
Davidwayne Lackey 08/19/2012 20:41
Praying in agreement
Kris 08/19/2012 21:18
Praying healing for this marriage.
Gary 08/19/2012 22:00
Praying Mark
Helga 08/19/2012 23:00
Lord Jesus your Word does speak into the heart of man and help Mark to see this scripture and apply this to his life. 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land
Susie T 08/20/2012 06:54
Thank You, Lord, for Mark's openness & honesty. I ask that you heal the wounds of this marriage and bring back love, respect and honor to Mark and his wife. Only You can breathe life into dead things. Restore and renew this marriage as a testament to Your power and mercy. In Jesus' name.
Karolina 08/20/2012 12:17
Praying for you and your family Mark.....
May the Lord's love touch you and your wife, and allow for healing and marriage restoration. God can do all things, and I believe he wants to resore all marriages which He has united. I pray that God will touch you in a way that allows you to communicate integrity thru all of your actions, so your wife can learn to trust you again. I pray that God will touch your wife's heart to provide her wilth healing and allow her to forgive you.
I pray for healing and renewal for Mark's and all marriages...
In Jesus' name... Amen.
Misty Asplund 08/21/2012 13:02
Praying with you Mark.
Daniela Dong 08/21/2012 21:35
Praying with you Mark you are definitely not the only couple whose marriage is suffering-i don't know if those are the darkest days for my marriage but we are both struggling with believing our marriage of 3 years will be healed. Praying for you and your wife that the Lord will hear your cries and His grace suffice.
start of topic