Please Pray for our children Jenny 41; Erin 39; & David 38
olive1949Prayers: 2Requests: 1
March 13, 2019 at 12:19 pm
All 3 of Jeff & my children were born again aroun 5 years old – I (Diane Olive Braun, from Newburgh, Indiana. – Shalom – Shalom!) led them myself into this prayer! Then – a few years later each of our children received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit – with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Each one found this experience themselves either thru church or by simply speaking in tongues for themselves. We used to put on worship music and sing in tongues together!
Then – my girls went to the University of Evansville where my husband – Jeff – was the chair of the Physics Department. Even though this is a Methodist Church University – the liberal professors changed their faith to be Uber liberal – pro-abortion – pro- lgbt – and against the Word of God! My son has struggled with drug addiction from 7th grade to now! He was in the hospital & almost died twice from use of crack Cocain & opiads! He was also sexually abused when he was young by a boy he played baseball with when he had a sleepover at his home.
When my son went to prayer camp he Lauer hands on other children & they were slain in the Spirit! One day he came into our room & said: “ There’s going to be an earthquake this Wednesday!” And there was!
Can you please pass this prayer request on to Brian & Jill & the DAB prayer wall? & thanks – you all are such a blessing to me – especially the daily readings & commentaries & prayers by Brian!
Please agree with me according to Psalm 118 that our children shall live & not die & that our children: Jenny, Erin, David that the Goodness of the Lord shall lead them to repentance!
And that they will love & serve God far beyond Jeff & me!
According to: Psalm 103
Praise for the Lord’s Mercies
A Psalm of David.
1. Bless The Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2. Bless the Lord, O my soul! And forget not all His benefits:
3. Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4. Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5. Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6. The Lord executes righteousness And justice for all who are oppressed.
7. He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.
8. The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
9. He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10. He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
11. For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
12. As far as the east is from the west, So far has He
removed our transgressions from us.
13. As a father pities his children, So the Lord pities those who fear Him.
14. For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust.
15. As for man, his days are like grass; As a flower of the field grows, so he flourishes.
16. For the wind passes over it, and it is gone, And its place remembers it no more.
17. But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, And His righteousness to his children’s children,
18. To such as keep His covenant, And to those who remember His commandments to do them.
19. The Lord has established His throne in heaven, And His kingdom rules over all.
20. Bless the Lord, you His angels, Who excel in strength, who do His word, Heeding the voice of His word.
21. Bless the Lord, all you His hosts, You ministers of His, who do His pleasure.
22. Bless the Lord, all His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless the Lord, O my soul!
The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. All rights reserved.
My son, David Braun is now 38 years young – when he was in 2nd grade at Yankeetown Elementary School – he had a teacher who read the Bible to her class every morning!!!
One day David came up to her desk & recited this Psalm 103 in its entirety to her! She sent me a card telling me how proud she was of David & of me for teaching him the Word of God!
Whenever we got into the car we would recite a Psalm together & put on our armor! Once we knew that entire Psalm we would memorize another Psalm.
I read in my Bible how every generation of the kings in the Old Testament had children who gre up worse than their fathers! Even King David!
I said to myself: “This should never be! God intended for each generation to love & serve Him even more than the previous generation!
So I told the Lord from the time that my children were in my womb that I would raise them to love & serve Him even more than their father – Jeffrey Braun & me! And that is what we endeavor to do every day!
I was sooooooo proud of David the day he recited Psalm 103 & I praised the Lord for his teacher who taught him to love the Word of God as well!
I know that Jeff & my children shall far surpass us in their love for the Lord because God shall watch over our prayer to perform it!
Jenny Braun, Erin Lewis, Mitch Lewissheila.tolsonPrayers: 1995Requests: 23
March 13, 2019 at 8:00 pm
God bless you beloved !!! Let it be unto you in accordance to your faith . Know that the Lord has heard your prayers ave one day you will testify. May the Lord draw your children back to him
ShalompattysyellowbusPrayers: 406Requests: 10
March 14, 2019 at 6:35 am
In Jesus Name! We call back our prodigals from the North and the South, the east and the west and project our prayers to bring them Home. Thank You Lord, for our answered prayer!gsimoninPrayers: 632Requests: 7
March 14, 2019 at 10:54 am
Yes Lord, we join Olive in praying for her adult children who have strayed from You. Nevertheless, Your Holy Spirit is within them and we ask for Your loving hand to reignite the flame. May they, each one, renew their knowledge of You, come to love and serve You.
And for all of us who have prodigal children – do the same in their lives. I’m praying for our prodigal, Justin. Bless Olive and help her continue to pray for her “kids” and never give up praying.
You must be logged in to prayer to this request.