Prayer for deliverance
mikeandsonni777Prayers: 0Requests: 1
August 2, 2020 at 9:50 am
My future son in law wants to be free from voices that are telling him that he is unworthy.goingupsoonPrayers: 1640Requests: 55
August 2, 2020 at 11:47 am
13. Therefor, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy. This means, to equip one’s self with the knowledge of what God’s Word teaches.
Why must we do this?
12. For we are fighting not against flesh-and -blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world,and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Eph. 12,13.
If you are in Christ. He has delivered you from the powers of darkness, and has translated, ( Moved you ), into the kingdom of His dear Son.
Knowing these truths, Lord, help this future son in law to be a doer of the Word. And, follow God’s instructions in the book of Ja.4:7.
7. Submit your selves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. ( Submit to, Taking Him at His Word. Believing that what He has said is true. Then as best as we can, applying those truths to our own life. ( Agreeing that there is no greater truth revealed, than God’s Word ).( Making God’s Word, final authority in our lives ).
Father, we take authority over these voices. We know who the author of them is. And in The name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living true God. We command them to stop there lying, condemning work. And to go from this man. Lord, thank You that three is power in the NAME OF JESUS! And that JESUS IS LORD! Demons must flee NOW! and the voices are muted by the POWER OF THE NAME! and BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD!
In Yeshua’s Name we pray. Amen
Beloved💓sparrowPrayers: 2075Requests: 4
August 2, 2020 at 7:32 pm
1. Galatians 3:26 “For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.”
2. Galatians 4:7 “So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.”
3 John 15:11 “I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.”
4. Ephesians 1:3 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.”
5. Psalm 118:26 “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. From the house of the LORD we bless you.”
6. Ephesians 2:4-5 “But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions–it is by grace you have been saved.”
7. Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
8. Romans 8:38-39 “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
More at https://biblereasons.com/who-i-am-in-christ/
Father in heaven, Please help him stay saturated in the Word. Send Christian support. I pray with him for deliverance thru You. In Jesus name
You must be logged in to prayer to this request.